Call for Expression of Interest
“THE REFERENDUM WE WANT” PROJECT
CALL FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) TO Conduct a survey to map out and profile the interest, knowledge and awareness of CSOs, membership associations, media, minority tribes and PWDs around the regional reorganization referendum
NORSAAC secured funding from STAR GHANA to implement a project “The Referendum We Want” in Ghana. As part of activities, NORSAAC will be conducting a survey to map out and profile the interest, knowledge and awareness of CSOs, membership associations, media, minority tribes and PWDs around the regional reorganization referendum.
NORSAAC is hereby inviting EXPRESSION OF INTEREST from eligible qualified individual consultants / consultancy firms to indicate their interest in providing the service. Interested consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the services. The shortlisting criteria include but not limited to:
- Level of experience in designing and conducting quantitative surveys
- Level of experiencing in analyzing large information set/data
- Knowledge of country context
- Experience of working with local communities and non-‐governmental organizations
- Experience in the design and use of participatory methods for assessment and evaluation
A Consulting individual/Firm/Organization/Group will be selected under the Quality and Cost Based Selection (QCBS) and procedures described in the request for expression of interest in accordance with the policies of NORSAAC.
Details of the assignments are contained in the TOR, soft copies are available on the NORSAAC website: www.norsaac.org
Purpose and Objective of the Consultancy
The objective is to have a consultant to conduct a survey to map out and profile the interest, knowledge and awareness of CSOs, membership associations, media, minority tribes and PWDs in the Northern Ghana around the referendum.
The recommendations from the study will be used to engage state actors for inclusive referendum
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Expression of Interest (EOI) response (an indication of participation) must be delivered in a written format:
To the Executive Director and should be received no later than 16th October, 2018.
Address for email submission:
Address for postal submissions:
P.O BOX TL 2425
The Offer should contain:
A letter of interest addressed to the Executive Director
- A Technical offer showing the interpretation of the TOR and indicating a detailed proposed methodology for the work demanded
- A CV of the consultant or consultancy firm showing previous relevant experience
- A detailed financial offer (expressed in Ghana Cedis indicating the cost required for undertaking of the work required)
Email submissions should include ‘Expression of Interest to Conduct Survey’ in the subject box