REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS
Commodities: Motor bikes.
Norsaac is soliciting bids from qualified firms in connection with the supply of motorcycles in Tamale. Quotes will be accepted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitted to NORSAAC office at Shishegu residential area via hard copies.
Quotes should be valid for 2 months (60 calendar days). Quotes are confidential and will not be transferred or disclosed to third party.
These are Norsaac’s preferred specifications. Norsaac will accept these or greater specification.
Motor bikes Specifications and standard options:
– 123cc, Air cooled, 4 Stroke, SOHG, 2Valve
– Single Cylinder, Bore x Stroke 54 0 x 54.0 mm, Compression ratio 10,0:1, Maximum power 7 3kW(9.9 pS), Electric start
– Kick start, 11 6 N-m(1 2 kgf m) Maximum Torque, Engine Oil Capacity 1.2litres, Fuel Capacity 11litres, Frame type Diamond,
– lgnition system C D,l, Wet weight with fuel and Oil 118kg, Seat height 840mm, Wheelbase i,35Omm, Min ground Cl 225mm
Tyres type and wheels:
– Overall Length x Width x Height 2100 x 940 x 1095, Brake Type (Front/Back) Drum/Drum,
– Lubrication, force-feed lubrication, wet sump, Battery type liquid type (12v 5Ah), Headlight 12v35 / 35W
– Suspension type (Front/Rear) Telescopic/ Monocross, Tire size(F/R) to/roo-rg M/c 42p go/7oo-r8 M/c 54p.
Offer deadline: Friday, 9th September 2022, no later than 5:00pm.
Bid specifications & General Requirements.
• Norsaac’s preferred year of Manufacture is 2022. We will accept 2021 brand new.
• The type of brands you deal in.
• Location (s) of your business in Ghana.
• Country of manufacture of your products.
• Availability of spare parts especially in the northern regions. Are spare parts in stock or must be imported.
• Warranty and service information: Must have at least standard warranty of 1yr. Please specify all relevant
information within the submitted bid.
P. O. Box TL 2425, Tamale
Tel: +233(0) 501303003
• Terms of delivery: Delivery at Norsaac office at Tamale will be required.
• Payment terms
The following information must be included:
• Vendor information (Including legal business name, tax exemption if applicable)
• Authorized contact
• Contact information including addresses, phone number and email.
• Cost quoted must include unit price and total.
• Are you able to provide motor bikes from bonded warehouse exempt of clearing and other taxes.
• WHT exempt if applicable.
• Payment terms and complete banking information.
• Estimated delivery date.
• Motorcycles must be new.
• Tax Identification Number (TIN)
– Norsaac will run an open and fair competitive bidding process.
– Partial bids are not allowed.
– Awards will be based on a variety of factors, including but not limited to technical acceptability (features, warranty,
and support service), price, delivery time and references.
– As warranted, Norsaac may increase or decrease the quantities.